Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Dr. Lillian H. Bauder, former President and Chief Executive Officer for the Cranbrook Educational Community (CEC), developed the Cranbrook Architecture Office. During the years 1984-1996 the Cranbrook Architecture Office was responsible for designing and fabricating additions, repairs, or renovations to the grounds, structures, or buildings of the Cranbrook community. The collection comprises of materials relative to the Brookside school, the Log Jam Arch, the Pedestrian Bridge, Pickle Place,...
Dates: 1992 - 1998
Abstract William Oliver Stevens was headmaster of Cranbrook School from 1927-1935. These documents consist of office records in the form of correspondence, carbon copies, and drafts from William O. Stevens, first headmaster of Cranbrook School. Additionally, there is correspondence after his tenure at Cranbrook, but concerning Cranbrook masters, other employees, and alumni is included. Some black and white photographs are appended to alumni, faculty and student documents. The bulk of the collection is...
Dates: 1927 - 1935