Bloomfield Hills (Mich.)
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Bloomfield Hills Seminary, often referred to as the precursor to Brookside School, was formed in 1912 by a small group of Bloomfield Hills residents as a local private school to “give the young people of Bloomfield Hills, and those from nearby towns, the opportunity to study in the country; to offer a course of study that will fit them for life as well as for college.” It opened in a historic house built in 1820 by Ezra Parke and owned by George Booth, who added a five-class-room addition with...
Dates: 1912 - 1979; Majority of material found within 1912 - 1919