Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Installed in 1927, the original Christ Church carillon was a gift from local resident Harold L. Wallace and his family. Wallace worked closely with the foundry and the architect of the church, Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue Associates, in determining the physical space requirements and the number of octaves and bells to be employed. World-renowned carilloneur Anton Brees of Antwerp played the carillon at its Christ Church dedication on September 30, 1928 and he returned to Cranbrook every summer...
Dates: 1928 - 1991