Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: See also: Building reconstruction; Building renovation; Building repair; Reconstruction of buildings; Remodeling of buildings; Renovation of buildings; Buildings -- Reconstruction; Buildings -- Remodeling; Buildings -- Renovation
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract After various attempts at a school for young children in the area, the Bloomfield Hills School opened in 1922, occupying the Meeting House owned and built by George G. Booth at Lone Pine and Cranbrook Roads. With subsequent building additions by Booth and his son Henry Scripps Booth, the student body likewise grew from eight students in its first year to 101 by 1929. A private co-ed school for students in grades K-6, the school officially became Brookside School Cranbrook in 1930. Undergoing...
Dates: 1922 - 2019; Majority of material found within 1923 - 1999